Welcome to the Let's Bee Social!
What am I working on this week?
I am working away on my blocks for the Farm Friends quilt pattern.
In addition to the Horses, Cows and Billy Goats from last week, I have finished all 6 Pigs, Ducks, Chicks and Dogs needed for the Full Farm setting.
I also have all my Sheep, Baby Cows and Cat blocks finished.
The Farm Friends pattern is now available!!!
- Baby Farm finishes at 40" x 45"
- Cows finishes at 40" x 45"
- Horses finishes 40" x 53"
- Full Farm finishes at 83" x 88"
Farm Friends is an 11 page pdf quilt pattern, made using traditional piecing methods. No templates. No paper piecing. Only simple straight line sewing and diagonal seams. Pattern includes material requirements lists for each of the four size settings and charts for each quilt block.
DOG blocks finish at 10” wide by 7” tall
PIG blocks finish at 10” wide by 8” tall
SHEEP blocks finish at 9” wide by 8” tall
CAT blocks finish at 6” wide by 7” tall
BILLY GOAT blocks finish at 10” wide by 10” tall
CHICK blocks finish at 4” wide by 5” tall
BABY COW blocks finish at 10” wide by 9” tall
DUCK blocks finish at 4” wide by 6” tall
BIG COW blocks finish at 12” wide by 10” tall
HORSE blocks finish at 6” wide by 11” tall
Now... It's your turn for Show and Tell!!!
What have you been working on?
- Click on at least a few of the others who have linked up.
- In your blog post, please include a link back to my blog.
- Grab the "Let's Bee Social!" button from above and put it on your sidebar. This way others who visit your blog that week can join in the fun! Share the news of this new linky and Let's Bee Social!
- Following Sew Fresh Quilts is not required. But it sure would BEE nice!
Keep On Quilting On!
To follow Sew Fresh Quilts by email....