Well, Sunday did not turn out to be as productive as I had anticipated. I was awoke at 4:30 in the morning because of the high winds, so I got up and did the dishes. To get them out of the way. I hate doing the dishes.
After church, I made everyone lunch. Then I was tired. So I had a short nap. I did get a few rows sewed together later on. And then I worked on it all day Monday and got all the rows together. But not without a little un-sewing... I hate un-sewing almost as much as dishes. The funny thing about it is that I had written up a pattern in anticipation of selling it. And as I was sewing the rows together, I would notice that I had a block in the wrong order or turned around the wrong way. It was during my un-sewing that I recalled giving the instruction to check for such mistakes before sewing the rows together. I never listen... not even to myself.
But the top is completed. And I have the backing ready, too. Sew, today I had anticipated getting it all pinned up and ready to quilt, but the 'snow day' put a kibosh on that, as I mentioned in the Button post.
Better luck tomorrow... I hope.
Post a Comment