You've heard it before... "This year I have been working hard on using fabrics from stash for most of my projects." And I am repeating this to justify the fact that I need to replenish my stash. Makes me feel a little less guilty!
- Heather Givens - Literary - Read Aloud Teal
- Libs Elliott - Tattooed - Zoltar Teal
- Libs Elliott Tattooed - Bright Eyes Light Blue
- Libs Elliott Tattooed - Bright Eyes Light Purple
- Cotton + Steel Lagoon - Lemur Forest Orchid
- Lizzy House - Asterisk - Plum
- Cotton + Steel - XOXO Dandelion
Working on incorporating some more modern prints into my stash.
And Clinton Modern Creative seems to be making that an easy task!
If I had to choose just one... I would choose those lemurs!
You just know that I am a sucker for anything animal.
I love the contrast those little black and white faces and striped tails provide!
And then there were these two pieces added to the cart.....
- Brushline - Concrete
- Cotton + Steel - Wolves - Grey
I added those because I had previously purchased the squirrels I shared with you in this post. I purchased the squirrels because I plan to make a new pillowcase for my daughter. So I had to add the wolves to make a pillowcase for my son, of course.
This new fabric was purchased from Clinton Modern Creative.
Keep On Quilting On!
To follow Sew Fresh Quilts by email....