Then grab a button below and share it on your blog!
A quilt along is always more fun than quilting alone. And a blog hop helps to spread the fun around!
|Designed in EQ7 - mock up of Dog Gone Cute pattern in Backyard Baby fabrics
To participate only in the Quilt Along, tune in to Sew Fresh Quilts beginning on September 1st, when block and quilt size options, and details of fabric requirements will be shared. Or you can purchase the pattern and quilt along at your own pace. Each week following September 1st, instructions for the piecing of the various dog blocks will be given. In November, a linky party will be available to share your flickr and instagram photos or your Dog Gone Cute blog posts.
Participants of the Blog Hop portion will be placed on a schedule where we can come to visit you at your blog on your "Show It Off" day during October. Participants of the blog hop portion will be required to purchase a copy of the Dog Gone Cute quilt pattern, but will be reimbursed following the last day of the blog hop providing they do their part to help make the blog hop a success. The success of a blog hop depends on the participant's willingness to commit and follow through with their obligation:
- to make something quilted using the Dog Gone Cute pattern
- to blog about it in time for their day on the hop
- to visit the other participants on their "Show It Off" day.
Other than fun, what else does the Dog Gone Cute Quilt Along Blog Hop have to offer????
Thanks to some of the Sew Fresh Quilts sponsors, there will be awesome prizes available to be won!
More details to come in future posts. Hope you will be following along!
Please leave me a comment if you are planning to participate in the Quilt Along.
Send me an email if you would like to be on the schedule for the Blog Hop.
Please add the button to your blog to help spread the word!
Now it's time for the linky party!!!!! What's buzzing at your hive?
- Click on at least a few of the others who have linked up. Take a social tour of their hive and really get to know them! Before you BUZZ off.... Leave a friendly invite in your comment.... Encouraging them to make a BEE line to your blog.
- Your blog post does not have to BEE about something you worked on during the past week. Linking up an older post that you are particularly proud of, or that you thought was really funny, or inspiring, or worth revisiting is totally okay.
- In your blog post, please include a link back to my blog or grab the "Let's Bee Social!" button from above and put it on your sidebar. This way others who visit your blog that week can join in the fun! Share the news of this new linky and Let's Bee Social!
- Following the Sew Fresh Quilts blog is not required - But it sure would BEE nice!
Keep On Quilting On!
To follow Sew Fresh Quilts by email....