20 Jul 2013

Oh My, Scrappy Stars! quilt entry

Although I am not quite yet finished the quilting,
I entered my Oh My, Scrappy Stars! quilt at the Quilting Gallery.

Please take a minute to vote for me (or any 6 quilts that you like)!

There are 67 beautiful quilts entered, so you will definitely be finding some scrappy quilt inspiration during your visit!


Also make sure you leave a comment to be entered for a chance to win this week's give-away!

Here is a link to the Quilting Gallery page!


I did manage to get to a fabric shop this week and pick up some variegated thread to finish quilting the star blocks....  But have not had a chance to do any of it yet!

Summer is in full swing here. Swim team practices, baseball games, and a swim meet this morning have been keeping me busy. Time enjoyed with my kids! But away from my Janome:(

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Lorna:)


15 comments:

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Lorna...you make scraps look beautiful! You have my vote!!!!

Kelly Young said...

I voted Lorna! love the progress!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

jan said...

Lorna it is gorgeous! I am headed over to vote.
xo
jan

Nikki said...

Voted for your quilt. It is beautiful.

Serena Edwards said...

Ooooh good luck! I'll head over to vote :)

Karin said...

Done...good luck with it

Susan Owenby said...

Done. Good luck!

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

I really like this quilt, it's gorgeous. And I like James Stewart, too. ;-)

Vera said...

Looks great! Sorry to say I don't know James Stewart, lol.

Vicki said...

You got my vote!! I do love that quilt, Lorna.

ratama said...

Looks so great!

Elise Lea said...

This is beautiful! I love the brightness of the stars over the muted backgrounds and centers!!

Glinda ♥ said...

You have my vote m'dear :)

Kitchener Quilter said...

That quilt is really spectacular. Love it.

Sabrina said...

This is so bright and cheery!