I made it using blocks I had leftover from making the Sew Retro, Baby! quilt.
I had to make a couple extras to make a decent size for the center of the quilt.
And then added some borders. This was the first time I ever made the piano keys! Fun! Love it....
I also used a different binding method. I was going to sew it to the back and then turn to the front and machine stitch in place, leaving a stitch line on the back.... But was half way around when I realized I was sewing it to the front. I then sewed in the ditch along the binding to catch the binding edge on the back of the quilt. I did not pin except when I got to the corner, but I did press the binding to turn it to the back, first.
But am happy with the finish - none the less!
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday